News/Info FreePascal 3.2.0a

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
FreePascal 3.2.0a
[SHOWTOGROUPS=4,20]
Charlie took some time to review the FreePascal 3.2.0 packages, I created. I changed them according to the suggestions. Some of the hints are not possible at the moment, needs some changes in the code, others are easy to change. He also found a bug in vlink, which got solved and we include now also the latest version of vlink.

The biggest change for the users is, that it now installs into a folder called “FPC” (instead of FreePascal) also the assign created is named “FPC:” (instead of “FreePascal”). If you did install the old package and install the new one you can afterwards (after the reboot) delete the old “FreePascal” drawer.

Yesterday I did exchange all links to the new version already, when updating the arm-AROS version. But here are the links again

Downloads:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся OS3.x+ 68020+ SoftFPU
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся OS4.x PowerPC (X5000 not supported)
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся RasPi 1-4 ABIv0
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся ABIv0
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся OS 3.x

Have fun using them!

With it the archives are now also uploaded to the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and can be downloaded there as well, that means we finally have an official Amiga, MorphOS, AROS release of FPC. Congratulations and thanks to all people involved.
[/SHOWTOGROUPS]