News/Info FreePascal 3.2.0 released

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
FreePascal 3.2.0 released
[SHOWTOGROUPS=4,20]
Finally Version 3.2.0 of Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся is released. This is the first final release contains the Amiga style systems fully usable. A while before I did some extra work to also create an Amiga-sytle installer, which will be also released with this. Today I will also release the 3.2.0 FreePascal packages for Amiga 68k, Amiga OS4, AROS for ARM, AROS for i386 and MorphOS. So basically all versions except AROS for x86_64 because that’s still too unstable to use (mainly the AROS 64 bit is still a moving target and I was not able to fix that, because AROS is simply not working after the last changes and my last questions about it got just ignored)

Downloads:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся OS3.x+ 68020+ SoftFPU
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся OS4.x PowerPC
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся RasPi 1-4 ABIv0
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся ABIv0
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся OS 3.x
Have fun using them!

You notice, these files are still hosted on my server and not on the official FreePascal Server, as the last release 3.0 as well. I was told because my previous packages did not meet the standards for official FreePascal packages. Which was true, I did not care about and packed a lot additional stuff into, like fpgui or LCL and I did not know there are readme texts to add which are not in the official repository but in an external one.

For that release 3.2 I did a lot of work on finding out what would be a good Amiga style package and which docs/texts should be added. Therefore I created that installer package I release today. I also asked for a review and put on to the official FreePascal server, as an official Amiga FreePascal package or give me feedback on what I should further changed.

Sadly that did not happen, I did not get any feedback and the release archives are still nowhere to be found on the official servers, therefore missed for that release.

That whole story took away my motivation as well over the last month as well, it seems rather futile to continue to work on it, when nobody even really use it, which is still true, unfortunately, I have to admit.
[/SHOWTOGROUPS]