Ullman Larry - PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide (5th Edition) [ENG]

GuDron

dumpz.ws
Admin
Реакции
Credits
PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide (5th Edition)
390933eb2992509e21e3996b42ca0fcf.jpg

Год издания: 2017
Автор: Ullman Larry
Жанр или тематика: Программирование
Издательство: Peachpit Press
ISBN: 0134301846
Серия: Visual QuickPro Guide
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Издательский макет или текст (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 1197

Описание:
This book teaches you how to develop dynamic web sites with PHP and MySQL, covering the
knowledge that most developers might require. In keeping with the format of the Visual
QuickPro series, the information is discussed using a step-by-step approach with corresponding
images. The focus has been kept on real-world, practical examples, avoiding “here’s something
you could do but never would” scenarios. As a practicing web developer myself, I wrote about
the information that I use and avoided those topics immaterial to the task at hand. As a practicing
writer, I made certain to include topics and techniques that I know readers are asking about.
The structure of the book is linear, and the intention is that you’ll read it in order. It begins with
three chapters covering the fundamentals of PHP (by the second chapter, you will have already
developed your first dynamic web page). After that, there are four chapters on SQL (Structured
Query Language, which is used to interact with all databases) and MySQL. Those chapters teach
the basics of SQL, database design, and the MySQL application in particular. Then there’s one
chapter on debugging and error management, information everyone needs. This is followed by a
chapter introducing how to use PHP and MySQL together, a remarkably easy thing to do.
The following five chapters teach more application techniques to round out your knowledge.
Security, in particular, is repeatedly addressed in those pages. The next two chapters expand your
newfound knowledge into subjects that, though not critical, are ones you’ll want to pick up in
time regardless. Finally, I’ve included two example chapters, in which the heart of different web
applications are developed, with instructions.

Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи групп(ы): Premium, Местный, Свои
dumpz.ws