Delphi System Information Unit

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
System Information Unit

This unit contains a group of static classes and some global variables that provide information about the user's computer system and operating system. Some useful constants and type definitions are also included. The static classes are:

TPJComputerInfoProvides information about the host computer and current user.

TPJSystemFoldersGets the full path of certain system folders.

TPJOSInfoSupplies information about the operating system including the platform, product name, product ID, version and service packs.

In addition, the unit extends the information provided by the SysUtils unit's Win32xxx variables (such as Win32Platform) by defining further Win32xxx variables that store the extended operating system information available on later NT platform OSs.

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
System Information Unit v5.5.0 released
October 31, 2020

The Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся has received a minor update to the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся class to enable detection of the newly released Windows 10 October 2020 update (now officially version 20H2).

I've not been able to test this new code because I haven't updated my copy of Windows 10 yet. However the code uses the same method of detection as is known to work for other Windows 10 updates, so all should be well. Please let me know in the comments if something's broken.

Get the latest version from SourceForge at Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

ADSoft

Местный
Реакции
Credits
System Information Unit v5.7.0 released
Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи групп(ы): Premium, Местный, Свои