4. Nothing In Here 03:55
5. Break The Silence 05:35
6. A World Without Oceans 04:56
7. This Unpredictable Life 05:16
8. Forgotten Promises 04:34
9. An Embracing Space Pt III 08:48
10. Perfect Strings 05:15
-----------------------------------------Total playing time 51:15

and I still haven't dropped a word about the kind of music this sextet plays, now have I? That's because the music is rather hard to describe in detail. In general, this German sextetplays a heavy Gothic Rock with a very nice twist, in that they've incorporated a genuine Classic touch in their music with the piano and violin, ánd with dual vocals! In fact, you could say that the music is primarily dominated by the piano, which is the lead instrumant here! When the guitar comes blasting in, it is often drowned in the sometimes (nicely) bombastic whole, but that's part of the game, shall we say! At first, I wasn't too fond of, or convinced by, Frauke's rather frail singing, but one dóes get used to the way is counterparted against Timo'ssomewhat coarse singing. With both giving the other a chance to be on the forefront, you get a diversification of the vocal pallet, especially since bóth also occasionally put their vocals in the background in favour for the music. There's also an extra person in the band adding an occasional background vocal! I'd like to mention the song "An Embracing Space Pt.III – Eclipsing Nights" in more detailed way, as it is the continuation of 2 songs by the same title (different subtitle) on the debut album. Especially its opening, which sééms to be a possible sample of noises from the earlier songs, but is actually like an orchestra tuning (you know, at the beginning of a concert), with both singers also doing vocal parts in a weird background way! I mean, pure cláss, this!

In short (and as I said before), this band's Gothic Rock/Metal is quite unique, and more than worthy of a trial listening session at the record store! If you're even slightly into Gothic Rock/Metal, or are in fact totally a fan of that genre, you will hate yourself for not having at least given Regicide's music a chance!

Download / скачать:
_http://rapidshare.de/files/18301322/ArchiveR-BTS.rar.html

От себя добавлю, что это не совсем готический металл. Тут много чего намешано... Работа вокалистов, мужчины и женщины, достойна восхищения. Классный альбом.

zolono

Местный
Реакции
Credits
пиано-виолины это конечно хорошо... вокал женский-мужской... а музон запоминающийся хоть? -резкие убойные риффы например или будет ля-ля-жу-жу-жу красиво мы поём как в консерватории??

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Vadix

Местный
Реакции
Credits
zolono написал(а):
а музон запоминающийся хоть:резкие убойные риффы например

Это присутствует.

Если бы было "ля-ля-ля" - я бы этого не постил. "Ля-ля-ля" я и сам не слушаю ;)