Jatin Arora - Grokking The Java Developer Interview: More Than 200 Questions To Crack The Java, Spring, SpringBoot & Hibernate Interview (2020)

GuDron

dumpz.ws
Admin
Реакции
Credits
Grokking The Java Developer Interview: More Than 200 Questions To Crack The Java, Spring, SpringBoot & Hibernate Interview
Автор: Jatin Arora (2020)
фронт.jpg
Grokking The Java Developer Interview helps you to crack a Java, Spring & Hibernate interview.
This book covers enough details of a Java/Spring topic that will surely help the absolute beginners and if you are already familiar with Java & Spring, then this book will help you to brush-up on the concepts.
The book has more than 200 questions that are frequently asked during an interview for Java, Spring, SpringBoot & Hibernate profile. Some of the important topics like Multi-threading, Collection framework, Singleton Pattern, SpringBoot Annotations and many more are covered in detail. Most of these topics are explained with code examples that will help you to quickly grasp the concept.
Who is this book for?
This book is for you if you are either preparing for an interview, planning to move into this field in future, brushing up your Java & Spring skills or just want to get an in-depth overview of the field. This book provides the most important and frequently asked questions along with their solutions.
Who is this book NOT for?
This book is not for you if you are looking for an in-depth study of Java or Spring. The objective of this book is not to discuss the ongoing research or challenges in this industry or serve as a substitute for a course book.
If you follow this book diligently, you would be better equipped to face any Java interview. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate level expert in Java, this book has enough juice for you.
This book contains a lot of code examples, most of the code snippets are displayed in image format that you can zoom-in and out of. However, if some image is not clearly visible on your device, you can also refer to the GitHub repository for this book. The GitHub repo contains all of the snippets shown in this book and it can be found at:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Contact Information
I would love to hear from you.
For feedback or queries, you can contact me at
[email protected]
Your valuable suggestions to improve the book are always welcomed.
I wish you all the best and I am confident that this book will help you in making that job switch that you are looking for.
Happy Learning, Cheers :)
-Jatin Arora
Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи групп(ы): Premium, Местный, Свои