Что нового?

Welcome to DUMPz.ws - старейший компьютерный форум (c) 2004-2021

Присоединяйтесь к нашему сообществу сейчас, чтобы получить доступ ко всем функциям форума. После регистрации Вы сможете создавать темы, публиковать ответы, общаться в чате с единомышленниками.
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Add-On GExperts

FireWind

Реакции
Credits
Native language | Родной язык
Русский

FireWind

Реакции
Credits
Русский
GExperts 1.3.17 experimental twm 2020-10-23 released

There are lots of Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? and a few Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? in the new version.

The major new feature is the Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. Please be warned that there was a Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. It might have been fixed, but I can’t test it and nobody else bothered to volunteer to test it. So there you go: Now you will be a tester, if you like it or not. If you encounter this problem, Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?!

There is also a small improvement in Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? (I won’t call it an expert any more because it’s now a stand alone executable that GExperts only calls.)

Also, the installer is now based on InnoSetup 5.6.1 which was the last version compatible with Windows XP. So, installing GExperts on Windows XP (VMs) should work again.

I hope this time the installers won’t be wrongly detected as Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. Sorry about that.

Please note that GExperts for Delphi 10.4 requires Update 1!

The new version is available for download on the Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?.

FireWind

Реакции
Credits
Русский
GExperts 1.3.18 experimental twm 2021-02-21 released

COVID-19 got us all down a bit and even with the vaccines theoretically available now, the light at the end of the tunnel seems very far away. My own turn for a jab will probably not come before fall 2021, so I can only hope that summer will reduce the infection rates as much as it did last year, but the new mutants that spread around the world definitely aren’t good news.

Maybe I can lighten up your mood a bit with a new GExperts release.

There are a few Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? and an also a few Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? in the new version, but nothing really exciting.

The “major” new feature is the Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. This was the one functionality I missed most when Andreas Hausladen did not update his Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? for Delphi 10.4. But did you know that Andreas has now Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? this plugin?

There is also a small speed improvement in the Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?.

I hope this time the installers won’t be wrongly detected as Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. Sorry about that.

Please note that GExperts for Delphi 10.4 requires Update 1!

The new version is available for download on the Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?.