Tool GExperts

FireWind

Реакции
Credits

FireWind

Реакции
Credits
GExperts 1.3.17 experimental twm 2020-10-23 released

There are lots of Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? and a few Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? in the new version.

The major new feature is the Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. Please be warned that there was a Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. It might have been fixed, but I can’t test it and nobody else bothered to volunteer to test it. So there you go: Now you will be a tester, if you like it or not. If you encounter this problem, Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?!

There is also a small improvement in Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? (I won’t call it an expert any more because it’s now a stand alone executable that GExperts only calls.)

Also, the installer is now based on InnoSetup 5.6.1 which was the last version compatible with Windows XP. So, installing GExperts on Windows XP (VMs) should work again.

I hope this time the installers won’t be wrongly detected as Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?. Sorry about that.

Please note that GExperts for Delphi 10.4 requires Update 1!

The new version is available for download on the Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?.