Как "подружить" fastreport и teechart pro vcl fmx 2017

yahont

Местный
Реакции
Credits
Здравствуйте друзья!
Установил, я на днях RadStudio 10.2 Tokyo, потом как положено снес FastReport и TeeChart standart.
После чего с боем установил злополучный TeeChart Pro VCL FMX 2017, полюбовался его возможностями, пока не стал подымать старые проекты в которых использую FastReport.
Скачал самую свежую версию FastReport 5.6.2, и вот тут начинаются проблемы с установкой этого FS. Дело в том, что в списке FS, я не обнаружил версий TeeChart Pro 2015/2016/2017.. как быть друзья?

Какой FastReport можно установить под TeeChart Pro VCL FMX 2017?
Или есть ли связка рабочих TeeChart Pro VCL FMX 201X и FastReport которые можно поставить под RadStudio 10.2 Tokyo без проблем??

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
any and all software will leave some information on the disk or the Windows registry. So first, we must get rid of such information. Whether formatting the disk and reinstalling Windows or manually deleting the files and keys in the Windows Registry of the old version of the software in question.

Once done, let's take the steps in case you do not know:

1) Uninstall any previous version and its information on disk or Registry of Windwos (manually if necessary):

a) All occurrences of "Embarcadero", "Borland" and its components that you want to update, such as: FastReport, DevExpress, TeeChart, etc ...
b) In Windows 10, you will find this information in the Key "HKey_Current_User \ Software", "HKey_Local_Machine \ Software", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ WOW6432Node \ ...."
C: \ Users \ <xxxx> \ AppData "," C: \ ProgramData "," C: \ Users \ <xxxx> \ .... " then delete all files pertaining to RAD Studio, mainly, licenses ...

2) When you install a version of RAD Studio, it will always, even if you say NO, install the third-party component files like FastReport, Intraweb, etc ... in their sub-folders and still in the C: \ Windows \ System32 or SysWOW64 (the BPLs, mainly), then we must delete them as well.

3) Removed all information from previous versions, so you can install new versions, either from RAD Studio or its newer components.
Otherwise, you will have a version conflict and you certainly will not be able to use the new versions.

4) Regarding TeeChart, this is actually the most annoying of RAD Studio components because it must be installed first than the others because many components use their DCUs to create their Add-Ons and usually use the accompanying FREE / BUNDLED version the RAD Studio. And, for new versions, for example, of FastReport you should recompile with the new version of TeeChart, etc ...

5) in order not to miss, install (ALWAYS) the newest TeeChart first, and then the other components.

6) Ready! That's it!

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
DevExpress can be uninstall by DxAutoInstaller v2.1.9
TeeChart always uninstall before versions
FastReport (if you have installer) can be uninstalled by it or (in RAD -> components -> unmark it -> delete all files manually, or by Group install package)
Intraweb use the tools from Atozed to REMOVE ANY BEFORE VERSION -> see in Atozed site

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
To uninstall manually FastReport installed with RAD see read-me from new version!

Git

Premium
Реакции
Credits
> DevExpress can be uninstall by DxAutoInstaller v2.1.9

For me, always the wrong version of RAD studio is shown in the Uninstall tab. Is there a registry setting or left over files I am missing?

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
T
> DevExpress can be uninstall by DxAutoInstaller v2.1.9

For me, always the wrong version of RAD studio is shown in the Uninstall tab. Is there a registry setting or left over files I am missing?
IF...
-- You have more than one RAD or OLDER version installed, this can be the cause!

IF NOT...
-- try uninstall your "DevExpress components" and delete any "KEY" in REGISTRY pointing out to "DevExpress" components
-- try install (see the options in "TOOLS" menu from DxAutoInstaller) it again, and, uninstall it for test (dont need run RAD Studio)
---- IF OK, then, OK
---- IF DONT...
------ if you can, uninstall your RAD versions and use the sequence: install of older to newer
------ in the options to mark the extensions for a certain version, DO NOT MARK! Or at least leave it to dial in the latest version installed!

My way of using the computer is as follows:
When something goes wrong, and, I do not see a plausible explanation ... I start from scratch.

I DONT LIKE GHOST! UUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FORMAT C:

FDA847

Premium
Реакции
Credits
Да, с проф. тичартом такие же мучения были.