Hola! e-books FTP - Need Help

• Автор темы dymo310
  • Дата начала
D

dymo310

Hola!

just wanted to say hello to'ya all. i stumbled my way into this forum looking for e-books and scripts, and i found all the e-books i was looking for ... only i dont have a clue how to get them ... cause my russian (is it russian?) is totally missing.

i find links like this: /upload/0Day/wrz.net/2005-05/0512/OReilly.Learning.the.bash.Shell.3rd.Edition.Mar.2005.eBook-DDU/ - but dont know how to get there ...

and i find links like this: http://dumpz.ws/showthread.php?t=6420 - Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся - but dont know what the user/pw is.

if someone could help me out here, i would be extremely happy - i'll even wash your car every saturday ... from next saturday ... if i'm not busy *lol*

i have a 10/10mb fiber ftp server just waiting to DOWN&UPLOAD stuff ...

thx dudes

:)

Последнее редактирование модератором:

mistik

ex-Team DUMPz
Свой
Реакции
Credits
Если это флейм, то - книжный :))
Перенес.

topic was transfered

wrz.netz

Местный
Реакции
Credits
Yes, it is russian.

As you have noticed, there is two kinds of links

1. /upload/0Day/wrz.net/2005-05/0512/OReilly.Learning.the.bash.Shell...../
2. _ Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

The second link is an absolute link. In this case you have all what you need to download. You does not need an user account becase ftpDotNetzDotRu is an anonymously ftp. The clue : you can not use your favorite ftp client because the anonymously user have no permission to process the "list" command. Use programms such as flashget (only 2 thread downloading) or just your browser instead of.

The first link applies to the "0-day" ftp provided by AN.T. Please find the account information on the top of the topic. My experience this is the standard practice.
Any links related to ftps provided by the forum kept relative.

wrz.netz

Местный
Реакции
Credits
Почему то мой пост не виден как "last replay" ....

pariman

ex-Team DUMPz
Местный
Реакции
Credits
dymo310, look all answers in the post #3 by wrz.netz. It is perfectly clear.
One note: Because ftp.netz.ru do not allows a LIST command, you need the direct links ONLY.

D

dymo310

thx for sharing, dude :)

edit:

no problem, dudes, i figured it out. thx for ur help