Bruce Johnson - Visual Studio Code: End-to-End Editing and Debugging Tools for Web Developers (2019)

GuDron

dumpz.ws
Admin
Реакции
Credits
Visual Studio Code: End-to-End Editing and Debugging Tools for Web Developers
Автор: Bruce Johnson (2019)
фронт.jpg
ABOUT THE AUTHOR BRUCE JOHNSON is a partner at ObjectSharp Consulting and has been working in the computer industry for 33 years (has it really been that long?). During that time, he has gone from writing UNIX code for mainframes and minicomputers to focusing on PCs and Windows. It was really the advent of Visual Basic and the World Wide Web in the early 1990s that triggered that change. But since then, he has been working on projects that are at whatever the leading edge of Windows technology happened to be. This means he has built rich client applications, web applications, services, and APIs. And there has been a sprinkling of database and front-end development thrown in for good measure. Just because. As well as having fun with building systems, Bruce has spoken hundreds of times at conferences and user groups throughout North America. He has been a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and the co-president of the Metro Toronto .NET User Group. He has also written columns and articles for numerous magazines. For all this activity, Bruce was also a Microsoft MVP for more than ten years. At the moment, he’s already working on the outline for his next book.
ABOUT THE TECHNICAL EDITOR BENJAMIN PERKINS is currently employed at Microsoft in Munich, Germany, as a Senior Escalation Engineer for IIS, ASP.NET, and Azure App Services. He has been working professionally in the IT industry for over two decades. He started computer programming with QBasic at the age of 11 on an Atari 1200XL desktop computer. He takes pleasure in the challenges that troubleshooting technical issues has to offer and savors the rewards of a well-written program. After completing high school, he joined the United States Army. After successfully completing his military service, he attended Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems. He also received a Master of Business Administration from the European University.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS I’D LIKE TO THANK MY four children, Curtis, Gillian, Cameron, and Kyle, for their love and support. They are teenagers or young adults now, so getting time alone to write wasn’t a challenge. In fact, it was a regular request of theirs. But they have always been supportive of my writing projects and I am incredibly proud of them. My life would be much less rich without them. My children are not the only people in my life who have been supportive of my writing. There is one other, whose modesty and desire for privacy prevents me from acknowledging them by name, who has been a large part of my impetus to write, not just this book but others. They know who they are and how grateful I am for their support. Writing a book is a strange combination of lonely and collaborative. Much of the text is written while sitting late at night at a desk or on weekend mornings in a coffee shop. But once the first draft is complete, it gets passed into the hands of some incredibly talented people. And those people are the reason why the prose is grammatically correct, in the active voice, and flows in a logical sequence. It has always been a pleasure to work with the editors, technical editors, and copy editors of Wiley, and this book was no exception. I’m incredibly grateful for their help and attention to detail. They are a big reason why you can read what I have written.
Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи групп(ы): Premium, Местный, Свои