Свой
Реакции
Credits
My five favorite new features in RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney
DavidI 5 Jun 2020

[SHOWTOGROUPS=4,20]
My five favorite new features in RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney
DavidI 5 Jun 2020

There are so many great new features in 10.4 Sydney, but when asked for a top five I had to prune my list a lot. Here are my top five favorite new features in RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney.

1) The new TEdgeBrowser component is a great advance for building Windows apps. Even better is the update to the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся component that give developers flexibility to select which browser engine you want to use: IEOnly, EdgeIfAvailable, EdgeOnly. The following is a simple C++Builder example using TWebBrowser.

Form-Screen-Shot.PNG

Код:
void __fastcall TForm1::Button1Click(TObject *Sender)
{
    switch (RadioGroup1->ItemIndex) {
        case 0:  WebBrowser1->SelectedEngine = TWebBrowser::TSelectedEngine::EdgeIfAvailable; break;
        case 1:  WebBrowser1->SelectedEngine = TWebBrowser::TSelectedEngine::EdgeOnly; break;
        case 2:     WebBrowser1->SelectedEngine = TWebBrowser::TSelectedEngine::IEOnly; break;
    default:
        WebBrowser1->SelectedEngine = TWebBrowser::TSelectedEngine::IEOnly;
        ;
    }
    WebBrowser1->Navigate(Edit1->Text);
}

2) I also enjoy the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся that let developers specify styles at the form and component levels. Marco talks about this feature in a Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.

3) For Android development a great new feature is the support for Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся will relieve developers from Oracle's licensing and support rules. All AdoptOpenJDK binaries and scripts are open source licensed and available for free.

4) The move to a Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся implementation across all platforms, offering better compatibility with existing code, performance advantages, simpler coding for components, libraries and end user applications. For the C++ compilers this significantly simplifies the compiler and RTL.

5) Finally, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся that works in both online and offline modes along with an improved GetIt Package Manager.

You can find a longer list of Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся on the Embarcadero DocWiki.
[/SHOWTOGROUPS]