Buy the latest version DevExpress together / DevExpress в складчину

icemanea

Premium
Реакции
Credits
Hello!

Does anyone want to get together and buy the latest version of the DevExpress 18.2 source components?
If you want, please write in this thread. So we will understand the approximate costs.

Привет!

Есть мысль купить в складчину полную версию компонентов DevExpress. Кто готов войти в такой клуб, отпишитесь, пожалуйста, в этой теме.
Организационные вопросы готова взять на себя администрация форума.
Сам покупал полную 17 версию. Могу выслать понимающему человеку исходники для просмотра вариантов установки без инсталятора и каких-то проверок.

AndrejKorni

Premium
Реакции
Credits
I would group buy something that is not available on this site, like madExcept or SQLParser component... DevExpress we have 18.2.1 here on this site.

lordvampir

Premium
Реакции
Credits
18.2.1 is beta with bugs, and yes, you can try to organize the purchase of other libraries

AndrejKorni

Premium
Реакции
Credits
I would, but seems this is not getting any activity, my madExcept vs EurekaLog question is also lonely. Did you get any private messages on this?

Maslan

Premium
Реакции
Credits
I'm in.... Depending from final cost (25% are still too expensive)

Привет.
Я бы поучаствовал, в зависимости от итоговой цены. На четверых (пока) - всё равно многовато.

lordvampir

Premium
Реакции
Credits
Я так же готов, но и как предыдущий оратор, всё зависит от итоговой цены

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
Stay alert about "water mark" when installing!
verify on files, mainly .PAS the variable with "longname" using Alphanumeric chars...

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

procedure TcxTreeListController.CheckFocusedNode;
var
A2A3A2D312A4D353B424B2156454B2637224D394D2A3D5E4631382D3B523148443230313830313036: TcxTreeListNode;
begin
if (FocusedNode = nil) and (FocusedNodeIndex >= 0) then
begin
A2A3A2D312A4D353B424B2156454B2637224D394D2A3D5E4631382D3B523148443230313830313036 := FindNearestFocusableNode(FocusedNodeIndex);
if A2A3A2D312A4D353B424B2156454B2637224D394D2A3D5E4631382D3B523148443230313830313036 <> nil then
A2A3A2D312A4D353B424B2156454B2637224D394D2A3D5E4631382D3B523148443230313830313036.Focused := True;
end;
end;

Maslan

Premium
Реакции
Credits
emailx45, thanks for valuable warning. I suppose it is necessary to clean sources by real buyer side, and share cleaned files to remove all trails for other participants.

Спасибо за важное предупреждение. Полагаю, надо будет очистить исходники у настоящего покупателся и раздавать уже чистые, чтобы никто не подставил никого, случайно забыв убрать отметки.

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
this is more easy to find it, later... is need see only +2000 to 3000 files (in text like .pas etc....) and others in binary format, like .res and others.

but DevExpress use send data when installing the suite (try some software to analyse your network connection and you'll see as DevExpress "encrypt" data and send it to servers them.

Последнее редактирование:

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
Just for the case, somebody thinks the watermarks could not be read out from an executable. Here is a weak code that can read out one of the watermarks... by Skydevil

Код:
program GExtract;

{$APPTYPE CONSOLE}
{$R *.res}

uses
  System.SysUtils,
  System.Classes,
  System.IOUtils;

function Compare(CompareBuffer: TArray<Byte>; Buffer: PByte): Boolean;
var
  I: Integer;

begin
  for I := Low(CompareBuffer) to High(CompareBuffer) do
  begin
    if (CompareBuffer[I] <> Buffer^) then
    begin
      Exit(False);
    end;
    Inc(Buffer);
  end;
  Exit(True);
end;

function FindString(const S: string; Buffer: PByte; const Count: Integer; out Location: PByte): Boolean;
var
  CompareBuffer: TArray<Byte>;
  I: Integer;
begin
  CompareBuffer := TEncoding.ANSI.GetBytes(S);
  //
  for I := 1 to Count - Length(CompareBuffer) - 21 do
  begin
    if (Compare(CompareBuffer, Buffer)) then
    begin
      Inc(Buffer, Length(CompareBuffer));
      Exit(True);
    end;
    Inc(Buffer);
  end;
  //
  Exit(False);
end;

procedure AnalyzeFile(const FileName: string);
var
  Stream: TMemoryStream;
begin
  Stream := TMemoryStream.Create();
  //
  try
    Stream.LoadFromFile(FileName);
    if (FindString('IdxLocalizerListener', Stream.Memory, Stream.Size, Location)) then
    begin
      Inc(Location, 5);
      Writeln(Format('Name: %s', [TPath.GetFileName(FileName)]));
      Writeln(Format('GUID: %s', [PGUID(Location).ToString()]));
    end
    else
    begin
      Writeln('No relevant information found.');
    end;
  finally
    Stream.Free();
  end;
end;

procedure Main();
var
  FileName: string;
begin
  if (ParamCount = 0) then
  begin
    Writeln('Error: FileName missing.');
    Exit;
  end;
  //
  FileName := ParamStr(1);
  if (not TFile.Exists(FileName)) then
  begin
    Writeln('Error: File not found.');
    Exit;
  end;
  //
  AnalyzeFile(FileName);
end;

begin
  try
    Main();
    Writeln('Press Enter');
    Readln;
  except
    on E: Exception do
    begin
      Writeln(E.ClassName, ': ', E.Message);
    end;
  end;

end.
Hint: This code works for 32-bit apps, but probably not for 64-bit apps. Also it could happen, that compiler removed the searched interface, because it was unused, which can happen, but in case most of the bar stuff is referenced then it should be possible to find always a number.

Just compile the demos which can be found in the download or download the compiled demos from DevExpress. The Demos shows the full range of available features and the source code is available too. Sadly the form are highly nested and it's not easy to follow the programm flow, but it's possible to find enough interesting points. Also the DevExpress documentation explains a lot. Please keep in mind, the DevExpress components are also available for DotNet and they after sligtly different features. So, take care to find examples, tips and tricks for DevExpress VCL.
Just a sidenote, DxAutoInstaller is based on DevExpress, which can be found in this thread.
question: maniches said:
My queries are to know if there is a risk that if in an educational way they know that you are using their components.
Let us assume, you are using a signed DevExpress version and you are building an app with these components, then nobody will know that. There is no mechanic which sents DevExpress a signal, that their components was compiled anywhere.

Let us assume, you sent the app to a friend, then nobody will know that, only your friend. He can use the app unlimited and nobody will know that.

Let us assume, your friend is sending the app to another friend, then first nothing happens, but in case the app will sent to dozen other friends and they sent it again to dozen other friends, then it goes viral and it's out of control. But does DevExpress knows that? Probably not, I guess they don't have 24/7 service team which hunts for apps which are using DevExpress components. There are simple too much apps out there which was not compiled with Delphi.

Let us assume, the app is uploaded to any store, then it's suddenly on a public place and the chance that DevExpress could be informed is increasing. But the question is, who should do that? Anyone who is using an app doesn't first check anyhow, if the used components was once payed or not. But okay, there are enough DMCA huntig companies out there and it's just easy to see if an app was compiled with Delphi and DevExpress components was used.

Another point is, a lot of people are uploading apps to Virustotal to check if the file contains a virus, which is surely a fine thing, but cause also a lot of false alarms, but this is another story. But companies can pay a fee to Virustotal the get information about the uploaded files. That is the business model of Virustotal. It's unclear which information will then be possible to get, but in case the binaries will be shared, then DevExpress could do their own investigations.

Now, in case DevExpress have a unique information extracted from an executable, then they can check if the license is burned or not. In case the license is already burned, then the next step will be if they find any additional copyright information. Most developer are placing their real names or real company names into the executable and suddenly DevExpress is knowing who is using a burned license. In case the license is stil valid, DevExpress have to check first, if the license owner knows the executable. Again often enough the real names are used in the copyright information and in case there are fantasy names, then an abuse using is obviously.

There are so many current and new components, I believe that not everyone dominates them and it is important not to harm the friends who share these components.
It's just simple. Nobody must share DevExpress source code of an active subscription. DevExpress is placing the watermarks not just for fun. They try to prevent that again and again a version from the same customer leaks. But as long as DevExpress don't know which source has leaked, the subscription is safe. But in in the minute DevExpress could read the watermarks of some units, then the subscription is burned.

It is also important to know if this can cause problems for the company that I work, the problem has been for an investigation or an educational issue. there if that can cost me the job.
It's simply hard to know if you can lost your job. Fact is, the watermarks in the source code disclose the license owner and DevExpress can disallow a further using. In case any watermark is found in an executable, the effort to find the guy who was publishing once the app can be high or too high. Even the language barrier could be too high. It's one thing to know, where an app comes from, but to make a contact, which is for example only speaking Russian, is probably hard to handle.

I believe that if it is used in products commercially, either internally or externally it is worth paying the corresponding licenses since they are very good components.
Anytime a company is earning money with the work of any other company it's just fair to pay for the work. Sure DevExpress is not even cheap and therefore is nothing for hoppiest or small companies.

emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
by UniSoft about WaterMark on install

Setup file is not marked/watermarked at all... you can see the file signature...
But the installed content will be watermarked according to the entered Registration Code.
Also Installer is useless without Registration Code... (and it is protected with VMProtect)
More easy to find installed sources then to crack installer...
---
By the way,
Does anyone have a Registration Code from any blocked account?
Just need any valid blocked Registration Code...

The following was posted on this forum some years ago:
  • email: [email protected]
  • password: any
  • register manually...
  • copy & paste
  • Registration Code (Build-Version: v2011 vol 2.3 Release Date: 26-Dec-2011):
  • bkM3WGM4MWJ6YXVxa3V6cVhXeHFySmt4aUdIWS95Z2FWMkp5ajJqaFEzL2RPOHZIVitVeGdKWVNqMmhsQzlYdmFQZmhGaTVkOWVuWm5JczRpd2NkUXRRZkc3c3prRExsQ0tFb1lMUUppcEZxZ29iNmRoRXlNMlh5Mzk0dzFGanoyMFYyY1E9PU0rTlNVeXdqcnNZRXMrdHpuN1JsVlljZVFGOHhNVElzTVRBMk5EazFMREV3TmpRNU5TeFBVMWRCVEVSUElFUkZJRUpKUVZOUExEZ3pNakF4TXl3eUxFRkRSVkpCVHpjMU1VZ3hPRGsw=:481D

Maslan

Premium
Реакции
Credits
Hi.

Any news?
I'm interested in madExcept too (in case of good price)

DelphiStudent

Турист
Реакции
Credits
Am in too. Am interesting in this components.
How many volunteers for the initiative do you need?
how many are active yet?